Monday, May 01, 2017

Labor Day

A holiday.  And I would be bringing the tablet we use for monitoring our IP cameras to the service center at SM North EDSA.  Funny, when I got there, the tablet is working!

But imagine from Pasay to SM North EDSA, it only took 20 minutes.  It's a miracle!  LOL

Was dropped-off at The Landmark where I ate lunch in its food court.  Decided not to watch any movie and just window-shopped.

Went to True Value (which is on sale) and informed them that the Dorcy dynamo solar flashlight I bought is not working.  Was advised I can return/replace it since I only bought it last Friday.  So, immediately went home to get the item and the receipt.  Replaced it with a Secur mini auto emergency tool and Ansmann rechargeable batteries.

The mall is on sale, so bought some items.  Also bought groceries before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home