Saturday, February 24, 2018

Bleeding Steel

Brought my Honda Civic to Ziebart for its annual rustproofing, diamond gloss, interior detailing.  Will have to bring the car there on three different occassion:  rustproofing first, spot painting and interior detailing second, diamond gloss last after three weeks.

Then, went to Makati Medical Center to get the clearance from my cardiologist to undergo endoscopy/ colonoscopy.

Results of my diagnostic tests:

CBC, Creatinine, Potassium:  Everything normal except low (32.50%) MCHC.

Chest PA:  Normal.  Thoracic dextroscoliosis unchanged.

ECG:  Old anterior wall myocardial infarction.

Per my cardio, my ECG would always reflect that I had a stroke.  But because of the Stress Echo she requested I take, normal LVD WMC EF 71%, no ischemia at 10 METS.  Was given clearance.

Walked to Ayala Center.  Decided to watch a movie.  Bought a discounted movie ticket for Bleeding Steel.  Had a very fast lunch at Wendy's before my movie.


Starring Jackie Chan as Special Agent Lin Dong.  On his way to the hospital while his daughter in a critical situation, he was called to protect a critical witness, Dr. James.  He has to turn back to do his bidding.  He was able to save Dr. James at a cost.  Lots of action with humor.

Since still have time before the anticipated Mass, window-shopped and shopped.  Hehe!

After the anticipated Mass, we had dinner at Chili's for Tita Josie's birthday treat.  Bought groceries at The Landmark before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home