Saturday, February 17, 2018

Sale

Brought my 2004 Honda Civic to Honda Makati for its preventive maintenance.  Looked around their showroom then proceeded home to get my 2017 Honda HR-V to have it fueled before dropping me off.  Since Nico was supposed to be picked-up at school at 11AM, decided to pick him up, drop him at their home, went to SM Megamall where I plan to buy an extra battery for my Instax SQ10 (it is only here or their branch at SM MOA it is available).  Had lunch at El Pollo Loco at Megamall before purchasing the battery.  Then, was dropped-off at Glorietta.

Really have no plans of watching a movie.  Since there is a display of cars also at Glorietta activity center, acted as if planning to purchase one.  The malls are on sale, thus, bought items on sale.  Luggage tag and hook at True Value, bottled water for Jen (Vanie's sister) at SM Makati.  Looked for sandals that can handle the strain of even getting wet (my favorite Geox sandals has to retire and I don't plan to use the same way the 50% off of Geox sandals I bought yesterday--it's pretty).  Was able to find one--a Skechers sandals.

Attended the anticipated Mass at Mary, Mother of Hope Chapel in The Landmark.  We had dinner at Pancake House.  Bought pastry at Goldilocks in The Landmark's Food Court before going to Adventist Medical Center Manila (formerly known as Manila Sanitarium) to pick-up Vanie who is allowed to go home after her operation last Tuesday--her ovary has a cyst as big as a baby's head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home