Friday, February 02, 2018

Diagnostic Tests

Took a leave from the office for I have already set an appointment for the tests at Makati Medical Center requested by my gastroenterologist and my cardiologist.

First was the full abdomen ultrasound.  Was supposed to fast for 6 to 8 hours.  Thus, woke up around 2AM to eat something.  My appointment is at 8AM.  My next test is at 12 noon for the 2D echo and stress test (TMT).

During my full abdomen ultrasound, heard the doctor say "calcification in between".  Now, am worried.  Because when I had may mammogram, I also had calcification that would require biopsy.  I would be getting the result tomorrow.

Had a light brunch of arroz caldo at Dimsum 'N Dumplings before my TMT.  I can get the result on Tuesday onwards.

Then, walked my way to Ayala Center.  Had my photos when we went to Northern Samar for the fiesta last year printed.  Would have them placed in a photo album.  Watched Maze Runner: The Death Cure.


Last of the three instalment, Thomas with his friends attempts to save their friends taken by WCKD. They must break into the legendary Last City.  And their questions will be answered...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home