Saturday, February 03, 2018

Full Abdomen Ultrasound

Went to Makati Medical Center to get my result for the full abdomen ultrasound:

Impression:
Simple right hepatic cyst
S/P cholecystectomy
Left renal cortical cyst with milk of calcium
Uterine myomas--increase in number and sizes since Nov 2013 study
Normal biliary tree, visualized pancreas, spleen, right kidney, urinary bladder, right ovary/ adnexa and abdominal aorta. Nonvisualized left ovary.

Impression of liver stiffness:
A Shearwave Elastography score of 4.45 kPA (F0) is indicative of no fibrosis.

Should I be worried?  Have to have my gastroenterologist interpret the result.

Walked my way to Ayala Center which brought me at Conti's for my lunch.  Passed by BratPack where I was able to buy a weekender bag which I will be using for the Vigan Lenten Pilgrimage in March.  Picked-up my vivosmart HR which I have repaired at Garmin Concept Store--the unit was actually replaced.

Window-shopped before attending the anticipated Mass at Mary, Mother of Hope Chapel.  We had dinner at Kaya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home