Saturday, January 20, 2018

Teeth

Already had a 10AM appointment with my dentist.  Instead of Dr. Jay, it would be his lovely wife who would be doing the cleaning (should be done every six months).  Also learned from her the following things:

a)  Choose toothpaste with about 1500ppm--like Happee, Aquafresh.
b)  Mouthwash first before brushing our teeth.
c)  When you brush your teeth, spit--do not gargle.
d)  Mouthwash with... (forgot the ingredient--which the popular mouthwashes does not like Listerine and Astring-o-sol).

Because of this, instead of going home directly, went to The Landmark's supermarket.  Hehehe!  The Colgate I buy has 1450ppm--no need to switch then.

Since I am already there, decided to buy the Pacsafe luggage I intend to buy (with 15% off using my Citibank credit card).  Thus, went to Pacsafe Flagship Store at Glorietta 5.  Aside from the Toursafe EXP29 (I now have the complete set), also bought the Vibe 350 at 15% off.

Left the items at the store, will pick them up after my lunch.  Went to Food Choices for a Mongolian lunch and went back to Pacsafe Flagship Store to pick up the items and proceed home.

As soon as I arrived, prepared to leave to attend the wedding of my nephew.  Did not know it will take us about 2 1/2 hours travel.  Thanks to Waze, it would have been longer.  My aunt who left her house in Paranaque around 11AM arrived Tagaytay nearing 4PM.

Left the house nearing 2PM, arrived at Ville Sommet in Tagaytay past 4PM.  Used my Honda HR-V for the trip--better to have a reliable car.  Have Edgar drive me to the wedding.  It is a garden Born Again wedding.  My nephew has to convert.

The reception is on the same venue.  They have KC Montero as their host.  Left before the dancing because of the long trip back.  Arrived home around 10:30PM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home