Saturday, March 17, 2018

Root Canal

My dentist's appointment should have been on Monday around 11:30AM.  Been going there for several weeks now and the last stage will be on Monday.  But due to several projects, called my dentist if I can have it today.  Was given a 4:30PM slot.  Thanks!!!

Was supposed to go to Glorietta already for my usual window-shopping.  But since I forgot the medicine I should be taking before a meal, took an Uber ride home.  Caught my nephew at home.  Took and got my medicine, and my nephew dropped me off at Glorietta.  Yeah!

Had a Mongolian lunch at Food Choices, dessert at Baskin Robbins.  Around 3PM, took a taxi to my dentist.  There were lots of patients waiting.  He accommodated me at once.  Nice.  I would be able to attend the anticipated Mass.

After, took a jeepney back to Glorietta, strolled a few, then attended the anticipated Mass.  We had dinner at Luk Yuen.  Bought groceries at The Landmark, passed by Pet Express for my dog's food and proceeded home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home