Sunday, May 13, 2018

AP/BT

Have a 10AM appointment at Karada Philippines for my Atlas & Pelvis Balance/ Body Treatment.  As soon as the mall opened, went to Karada.

For lunch, went to Bistro Ravioli for my usual spinach and feta cheese ravioli and warm water (I should be taking only warm water for at least four hours after the treatment).

Since I cleaned a small corner of our sala, bought a frame, flashlight and battery at The Landmark at 10% off.  The small corner has my Tatay, Nana, Lily's pictures.  Placed a picture of Our Lady of Fatima (which I will frame), sleeping St. Joseph, crucifix with Benedictine medal, lantern, rose cloth. The flashlight will also be there--something we can use in case of emergency.

Our merienda of Yellow Cab will be delivered around 3PM which I already ordered online the night before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home