Monday, May 14, 2018

Barangay and SK Election


As soon as I woke, learned that Manong is already there.  He plans to join me when I vote (will assist him looking for his precinct).

Walked our way to P. Burgos Elementary School.  Helped look for Manong's precinct so he can vote and went back to my precinct.  Was first to finish than Manong.  Also looked for Paolo and Sintaro's precinct and advised them so that they can already proceed directly to their precinct.

Tagging Manong along, went to Ayala Center.  Was there earlier than the opening of the mall, we went to Mercury Drug.  I bought Genteal drops.  Somehow, we had a chit-chat with senior citizens there who are also waiting for the mall to open.  Hehehe!

Went to Shakey's to claim my free large pizza.  We also had our brunch there.  After, went to Shoemart but was not able to find the item I wish to buy.  Went to The Landmark to buy again rechargeable batteries at 10% off.

Took a taxi to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home