Saturday, July 21, 2018

Megamall Tenant

Borrowed my brother's driver for half a day for I plan to go to SM Megamall to buy accessories for the cameras I was able to save from the fire and provide letter to our tenants to help me sort our records.

First, we dropped Lyn at Espiritu before we proceeded to SM Megamall.  On the way, heavy rain fell because of Typhoon Josie.  Was at the mall before it opened.

Proceeded immediately to Fujifilm at the basement.  Bought extra battery for my Instax Mini 90 and Instax SQ10.  Both uses the same battery so just bought one as back-up.  Then, went to the stall of Hua Mulan to buy the massage comb.  Both these items/ shops are available in Megamall (and not on my favourite mall--Glorietta/ Greenbelt).  Next is at Canon in Cyberzone for the battery and charger of my Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 7D and Canon 350D.  Just got the model for they are not available.

Ate first at El Pollo Loco, went to St. Paul's and Pet Express.  Bought jack for my car at Concorde.  Then, left to go to Washington.

Knocked on doors to leave my letter of request to provide me copies of the last OR or temporary receipt given to them.  Was not able to give to two tenants.

Then, was dropped off at Glorietta.

Bought items from my list:  brown envelopes, plastic envelope, folder at National Bookstore, rechargeable battery at True Value on sale, maong tokong and buy one take one blouse at SM Makati, 20% of washing machine at Anson's in The Landmark (for delivery).

Attended the anticipated Mass at Mary Mother of Hope Chapel, dinner at Gerry's Grill in Greenbelt 3, groceries at The Landmark's supermarket before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home