Saturday, July 28, 2018

Tenant Cleaning

Have an appointment with my dentist at 10:30AM.  But first, passed by our Washington apartment hoping to leave my letter of request to two of our tenants.  Then, passed by Petron to fill-up the HR-V (every Saturday, there's a PhP2.00 discount per liter).  Finally, was dropped off at Catipon Dental Clinic.

Just from my teeth, my dentist knows I sleep late.  Advised that I should sleep early and cut into smaller pieces food to not provide to much pressure on my teeth.  Learned that saliva is a natural cleanser and it also fights acid.

After, crossed to Makati Cinema Square to buy something for my MacBook Air which I was able to salvage from the fire.  Then, walked to Word and Life to buy more Benedictine Medal.  Rode a jeepney to Greenbelt where I had my lunch at Conti's.

No plans of watching a movie but instead buy more items for me and for the condo.

For me, a denim pants.  Went to SM Makati where the brand I prefer is being sold--Pazzo.  Good thing it is on sale.  One item costs about PhP1,300.00.  Get two for the price of PhP1,600.00.  So, bought 1 denim long pants and 1 denim capri pants.  I bought before a Paddock's capri pants but am not comfortable with it--will just have to give it to one of my "angels".

Then went to The Landmark which is also on sale.  So, bought bed cover, pillow cases and blankets to replace the one set we bought before we moved in to the condo.  Left my purchases the store's package counter.

Attended the anticipated Mass and I had dinner at Phobac.  Bought groceries at The Landmark's supermarket and passed by Pet Express before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home