Saturday, September 29, 2018

Executive Check-Up Result

First had lunch at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf before proceeding to Makati Medical Center to get the result of the executive check-up I took last Friday.  I also have the doctor interpret it for me.  Everything seems normal except for the high LDL.  What is odd is that nothing was detected in the 12 lead ECG...

Walked to Ayala Center where I paid our Meralco bill at Bayad Center in The Landmark.  Who knows, I might win their raffle which can save me PhP1,000.00 in my next bill.  Made a reservation at KARADA, bought belt and pony tail at SM Makati, medicine at Mercury Drug.

Attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at The Landmark's Food Center.  Used the 31% voucher for Baskin-Robbins, bought groceries at The Landmark's Supermarket.  Passed by Pet Express to buy Prescription z/d (where I got lots of freebies because they are on sale) before proceeding home.

At least, had my new Garmin vivomove HR through its paces.  My Garmin vivosmart HR keeps on hanging that I had to go to Garmin Concept Store at Glorietta 5 yesterday to have it looked into.  Since it cannot be repaired there, they have to forward it to their service center.  That means, no activity tracker for one (1) week.  Worst, it could be months.  Uh-oh!  If vivosmart 4 is already available (November 2018 says the salesperson), I would have bought it.  Don't like the vivosmart 3.  So bought the vivomove HR instead at 0% interest for 12 months.  Hehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home