Monday, August 27, 2018

The First Purge

A holiday.  Already made reservation last Saturday for my treatment today.  Will have to be at the mall as soon as it opens.

A bit late when I arrived at KARADA for there were already two patients being treated.

After, had lunch at Bistro Ravioli.  No plan of watching any movie but to buy a towel bar for our bath room.  I know there is no stock for Feca at True Value in Glorietta 1; thus, walked to Greenbelt 5 to go to True Home.  Also, out of stock.

Remembered I saw Feca brand also being sold at Make Room.  Walked back Glorietta 4 and was able to buy one.

I SMSed the driver to pick me up around 3:30PM.  But he is still being used by Kuya.  Thus, decided to watch a movie before the 5PM pick-up.  Bought discounted movie ticket for The First Purge.


A prequel of the Purge series showing when the "purge" or actual cleansing started.  Staten Island will be the venue of the sociological theory that would push the crime rate below one percent.  When what was expected did not occur (for some even had a party), a "push" by the government was planned even before the event.  Well, prefer "Purge" than "Saw".

After, went to Pacsafe Flagship Store at Glorietta 5.  I already have a complete set of their Toursafe EXP series.  Thanks to the fire, all gone.  Bought the EXP21 which is at 30% off.  Will use it when me and my nieces would go to Taiwan next year.  Already bought tickets on promo.  Was also advised there is Pacsafe sale at Megamall on September 6 to 9--items can be up to 70% off.  Left the item at the store and will pick it up on Saturday.

Then, proceeded home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home