Friday, August 31, 2018

Interpretation

Would take a half-day off from the office in the afternoon as I already made an appointment to my gastroenterologist to interpret the medical lab tests I underwent.  Then, received an SMS that my doctor is available only from 10AM to 12 noon.  Have to step out for I want the results interpreted since I have been worrying since I saw the result.

Took a cab to Makati Medical Center.

She said that my liver has fats.  So she advised that I diet and gave me a vitamin B (GODEX DS capsule) for two months.  And for the kidney, she referred me to a nephrologist.  The doctor she referred has a clinic this afternoon.  Now, I will be able to use my filed leave.  c",)

She also advised to take blood test after six months and full abdomen ultrasound after a year.

Went back to the office, got a referral to the nephrologist, made copy of the lab test results, worked then left around past 1PM.

Took again a cab to Makati Medical Center.  I have me listed before going to Pancake House for my late lunch.  After, bought the medicine given by my lady doctor.  Then, waited.  It's a long wait because his clinic will start at 3:30PM.

And the interpretation?  Nothing to worry about.  As one age, cysts do develop on kidneys.  We just have to monitor its size.  Will take tests for my kidney after six months.

When I learned of the change of schedule of my gastroenterologist, was irritated.  But it was actually a blessing for I was able to get the opinion for my kidney--which kept me worrying since I saw the result.

Jesus answers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home