Saturday, October 13, 2018

Eye Check-Up

Have a 3PM appointment to my eye doctor.  But first, had lunch of Eggs Ben at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.

Then, walked to Abesamis Eye Care Clinic at Medical Plaza Makati.  Arrived early from my scheduled appointment.  Verdict?  Have astigmatism, grade increased but I can have my eyeglasses replaced after six months, pre-cataract.  Tsk!  Tsk!  To manage, avoid UV rays (note to self, buy shades; my prescription glasses already has UV protection), don't smoke, lutein food supplement.  Bought from Lutax 20.

Walked to Ayala Center where I immediately went to LBC to get my refund from Lazada and have the handkerchief I used to venerate Padre Pio's heart relic sent to Vangie in Samar who has cancer.

Then, went to Owndays to buy shades.  Better use this whenever I go out.

Attended the anticipated Mass, we had dinner at Luk Yuen, bought groceries at The Landmark.  Then passed by SM Hypermart to buy the hand wash that is not anti-bacterial plus hanger before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home