Tuesday, October 09, 2018

Venom

I surprised the surprise of my nieces.  At 12 midnight, they brought my birthday cake from Conti's.  Few minutes before 12 midnight, got hungry that I have to go to the kitchen to get the Tim Tam from the refrigerator.  One of my nieces has her back to me and it sounded like she is eating.  Hehehe!  She was actually preparing the cake with candle.  LOL

Took my birthday leave.  Thus, instead of going to the office, was dropped off at Greenbelt where I went first to the Greenbelt chapel.  Although our house burned down, no one was hurt.  And thank You for this blessing.  Stayed a few around Greenbelt to take photos for my photo-a-day using my Instax SQ10.


Bought wet wipes at Daiso Japan, charging cable for my Canon N2 at Infomax before proceeding to Buffet 101 (where I already made a reservation last Sunday) to treat my staff.  Still have time, bought a discounted movie ticket for Venom.


Venom is an alien symbiote that must live in a host in order to survive Earth's atmosphere.  And this journalist is Eddie Brock who has able to acquire powers because of this alien symbiote, Venom.  Venom is an anti-hero.  He has to eat humans else he will be forced to eat/ destroy his host.  An agreement was made that only very bad people can be eaten.

After the movie, went to Garmin Concept Store at Glorietta 5 to pick-up the vivosmart HR+ I have repaired.  Took a taxi to Emerald Garden Restaurant to buy food for my birthday celebration at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home