Saturday, October 27, 2018

Storage

Walked my way to Ayala Center.

Already have plans for the long weekend next week.  On November 1, we will visit our dearly departed.  On November 2, will pack the items we were able to recover from the fire (cameras, camera accessories, etc.) and store them in the storage locker rented by my niece.  But first, have to buy utility boxes.

Good thing, The Landmark is on sale (often is when nearing the payroll week).  So bought three 50L container at 10% off.  Just when already paid for it, saw a discounted one that is dust proof and water proof--good for my gear.  Thus, sent a message my niece since she also needed storage boxes.  She will buy the three I already bought and I will buy the dust- and water-proof one.  Hehehe!

Paid our electricity bill at Bayad Center in The Landmark, Mongolian lunch at Food Choices in Glorietta 4 and dessert at Tokyo Cheese Milk Factory.  Bought bubble wrap at National Bookstore and silica gel at True Value.

Attended the anticipated Mass.  Then had supper at The Landmark Food Center, bought groceries in its supermarket.

Since the sales lady of Mates Memory Foam informed me they have a store at SM MOA, went there hoping to buy a pillow case for its Med Incline Pillow.  Fake news!  Because I have to walk around looking for it, I reached about 15K steps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home