Sunday, April 14, 2019

CCTV

My uncle asked that I put on additional CCTV at our Zamora parking because there was an intruder who attempted to go inside the warehouse.  Good thing a neighbour saw the person and shouted to get attention.

Ordered it via Lazada and received it the following day.  Set them up in preparation to putting them up at Zamora (I only have to modify the WiFi modem it would connect to when it is installed there).

So, with Lyn, was picked-up by the driver to go to Zamora.  Setting the CCTV up is a breeze.  Thus, there was time for me to visit Vangie.

After, went to Glorietta where we had lunch at Pancake House.  Then went to Jollibee to buy food to go for our meryenda at home.  Left them there so I can buy the items the reason we went first to Glorietta instead of proceeding directly home.  Bought walnut not just for me but also for Vangie (learned nuts is good for her and that the white of hard-boiled egg is good for manas--to be eaten before every meal).  Also bought vitamin B complex at Healthy Options.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home