Tuesday, April 09, 2019

Shazam! Valor Day

A holiday; thus, no work.

As usual, will be at the mall.  As soon as I was dropped-off at Glorietta, bought discounted movie ticket for Shazam!

So, lunch at The Landmark Food Center, bought water at The Landmark Supermarket before proceeding to the cinema.


Billy Batson, a 14-year old, goes from one foster home to another in search for his real mother.  Then, one day, a wizard brought him to his lair in search of his "champion", to transfer his powers and stop the deadly evil forces.  An adult superhero that is still a kid at heart.  Like!

While doing window-shopping, guess who I saw?  Tilak!  Talked and kept each other updated.  Unfortunately, he has to meet someone so he has to go.

Was thinking of buying a hiking sandal that I can use to alternate with the other sandal (MBT) I already own.  Went to Merrell at Glorietta.  I have specific criteria for sandals.  Although the ladies sandal fits my criteria, was a bit uncomfortable with the hook on the right.  Decided to check the sandals of Columbia.

Went to Columbia at Greenbelt 5.  Hmmm.... preferred the Merrell sandals.

Tried the ladies sandals again.  Decided to buy the men's sandals; but unfortunately my size is not available.  Thus, tried The Landmark, SM Makati and finally at Royal Sporting House where I was able to buy one.  Yes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home