Saturday, June 15, 2019

Clarita

Already made an appointment.  Thus, brought my Toyota Avanza for its first 1000KM check-up at Toyota Manila Bay.  Passed by Petron to fill it up with gas first.

Took a Grab car to bring us (Edgar the driver and me) to the corporation's Zamora parking to pick-up my Honda HR-V.  Brought it to Petron to fill-up the tank... the better to enjoy the PhP2.00 off per liter on weekends.  Hehe!

Was dropped-off at Glorietta.  Bought discounted movie ticket for Clarita.  Had lunch at Mexicali.


Clarita, a daughter of an espiritista, was believed to be possessed.  Two priests tried to exorcise her.  The movie was supposed to be inspired from a true story.  I wonder if this is from Emily Rose?  Clarita is also possessed by several demons including Lucifer.  The ending also have the two priests talking with the younger priest informing the older priest that people are going back to the church.  But definitely, this horror movie is an improvement from other Philippine horror movies.

Then I remembered that I promised to go to Honda Makati today to make a deposit for the duplication of the key.  Asked Edgar to pick me up at Glorietta, paid the deposit at Honda Makati and was dropped-off again at Glorietta.  My niece Pam would be needing to driver her to Greenhills later.

Cancelled my Lazada order for a JBL Link 20.  Bought one at The Landmark instead that is on sale.

Attended the anticipated Mass at Mary Mother of Hope Chapel, we had dinner at Pancake House, bought groceries at The Landmark supermarket before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home