Saturday, June 22, 2019

Serenitea

Received from my sales representative from Toyota that the plate number of my Avanza has arrived.  The good news?  The last number is not the same as my Honda HR-V.  Thus, I now have a car I can use when the other is not allowed to.

After filling-up my Avanza with gas (to avail the PhP2.00 per liter off every weekend), drove thru Krispy Kreme, availing of BDO credit card promo.  Will give a box to my Toyota sales representative.

After dropping me off, my niece was driven to BGC.

Walked my way along the Dela Rosa elevated walkway, stopping by Tito Pak's for lunch.

Went to True Home at Greenbelt 5 to buy the Feca hook to replace my broken one.

Proceeded to Glorietta to buy the rest of the items (medicines, walnut, etc.).  Was craving for milk tea.  Remembered that my niece mentioned that the brown sugar milk tea of Serenitea is better than Tiger Shark.  Tried it.  Ordered the brown sugar frost with holly's milk, 50% sugar.  Holly's milk is not available so regular milk was used.  Even with regular milk, it is better than Tiger Sugar!

Attended the anticipated Mass at Mary Mother of Hope Chapel in The Landmark, dinner at Luk Yuen, and groceries at The Landmark Supermarket before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home