Sunday, June 23, 2019

Visit

Received an SMS from Vangie's common law husband, Winston, informing me that Vangie (who has cancer) is feeling pretty odd.  Decided to visit her.

With Lyn, Edgar the driver picked us up.  In pretense of fixing the CCTV again at the Corporation's parking lot, Lyn went ahead.  Will follow suit.

When I finally went, she is asleep after taking morphine.  She already said confession from the priest who visited her earlier.

After, went to Glorietta to have our lunch at Phobac.  I wanted them to taste the Serenitea, so bought them one.  Went to Jollibee to buy food to-go for our meryenda at home.



Have two JBL Link 10 (which I bought on sale--PhP2,000.00 off).  One for the office, the other one I can carry with me anytime.  Called them Office JBL 10 and Mobile JBL 10, respectively, in my Google Home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home