Saturday, September 21, 2019

iPad mini

My iPad mini's battery is always draining.  Most often than not, a power bank is attached to it.  Thus, was thinking of having the battery replaced.

But first, went to my dentist.

After, went to Glorietta where I had lunch at Food Choices.  Tried out Farina--you have your choice of pasta/ noodle, sauce, etc.  Not bad.

Went to Power Mac Service Center at Glorietta 5.  This is where I learned that they do not replace battery for iPad.  You have to replace the unit.  Buy.  Not buy.  Buy.  Not buy.

Buy.  But since the specifications is not available at Power Mac Center in Glorietta 5 and it is available at their Greenbelt 3 branch, I requested them to have it reserved for me as I walk my way there.

The one who assisted is so helpful and courteous.  He even transferred the contents of my old iPad to my new iPad mini 5.  Bought it for 12 months instalment at zero percent interest. 👌

Attended the anticipated Mass at Mary Mother of Hope Chapel at The Landmark, supper at Mexicali, bought groceries before proceeding home.

☆☆☆☆☆

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home