Saturday, November 02, 2019

All Souls Day

Today, I must have my iPhone 11 Pro.

First went to Switch hoping to have the color green with 256GB.  What is only available is gold and black with 512GB.

So, went to Power Mac Center at Greenbelt 3 where I made a reservation.  What is only available is color silver with 512GB.  Even their Glorietta 5 branch does not have stock.  I think I prefer the color black.  Besides, since I will not be using a clear case, the color of the unit should not matter much.

Went back to Switch to purchase the black iPhone 11 Pro 512GB.  The staff is friendly and accommodating.  They even transferred the contents for my iPhone 6s to my new phone.  ðŸ˜‰

To protect my new phone, went to Otterbox to buy the casing as well as the tempered glass for the screen.

For my late lunch, ate at Farmery in Food Choices.  Milk tea fix at Serenitea.

Attended the anticipated Mass at Mary Mother of Hope Chapel in The Landmark, dinner at Peppy Olive in Food Choices, bought groceries at The Landmark Supermarket before proceeding home.

☆☆☆☆☆

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home