Sunday, January 24, 2021

Plant

Finally, I can have my haircut.  Already set an appointment for 10AM today.  Will also have a pedicure (I usually have it done at home but since my manicurist is a senior citizen and still in [pandemic] quarantine, it is not possible).

Hair-pampering day plus so are my toes.  Hehehe!  I also brought my small air purifier (aside from the one I am wearing on my neck) at the Coco Grace Salon.  Finished between 1PM to 2PM.

Then, went to SM Mall of Asia (MOA) because I wanted to buy an air plant.  Saw one when I was at MOA earlier.  But first, bought blouses at Uniqlo which is on sale at that time (noticed I work the same blouse for the office two weeks in a row.  LOL).  Bought the air plant plus a money tree.  Weh!  Checked a dog treat at Pet Express.  Too bad, it is not available.

Proceeded home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home