Saturday, October 16, 2021

Groceries And Shopping

Time for my every other weekend grocery shopping.  Left the condo around 9AM.  Everything is a breeze.  There is still not much people even if the quarantine alert was lowered to 3.  In any case, whatever alert it is, I will still remain vigilant.

After the groceries, time to go through my list.

1)  Splint.  I was only supposed to buy the wrist support, which I am familiar with.  Then, I saw the wrist/ thumb support of LP support at The Landmark.  Wore it immediately after paying for it.


2)  Euthyrox 50mcg for my thyroid at Mercury Drug.

3)  Clay at The Landmark which I intend to use as support for the candle I would lighting at the cemetery.  My parents' tomb is a bit pointed and I want the candle to be level.

4)  Case at Beabi in Glorietta which I plan to use as container for the exorcised salt.

5)  Carrot juice at Healthy Options.

6)  Ice cream bar at Tiger Sugar.

7)  Dog treats at Pet Express.

And... used my newly purchased SJCOM C200.  Here's the first video I took from it:


Had the camera clipped in my bag's strap; thus, forced to have it set horizontally.  Have to rotate the video clips when I edit to merge them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home