Friday, December 31, 2021

2022's Eve Preparation

 Woke up early--well, not really early--in time, for the mall to open.  Will buy ice cream, fruits, cake, and our food for our media noche.  Note to self: no superstitious practice.

  • Fruits at SM Makati.  No, I did not buy the basket containing 13 types of round fruits.  Just bought grapes, ponkan and banana.  I did buy one basket for my niece's mom who asked that I buy one for her.
  • Square cake with "Blessed 2022" at Red Ribbon in The Landmark.  Used to buy round ones.
  • Ice cream at 30% off at Baskin and Robbins.
  • Ecobag at National Bookstore which my niece asked me to buy.
Giving away blessed rosaries in the process.  Tomorrow is the Solemnity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God.

We then proceeded to The Aristocrat to buy our food for tonight.  Passed by Wendy's to buy two bottles of their iced tea.  Then, proceeded home.

Attended the Holy Mass online.  Looked for countdown on TV.  Only GMA 7 has one--and it is boring.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home