Wednesday, June 08, 2022

New Medicine For My Hand Rashes

Was onsite.

Went to the clinic to get LOA for the bone density scan and for a dermatologist.  Since there is a doctor available, showed her the rashes in my right hand which started February this year.  The Desowen Cream and Cetaphil lotion seems not to work.  The doctor gave another medicine to treat my rashes for seven (7) days.

  • ELICA cream to be applied thinly three times a day
  • Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion to be applied every time I wash my hands
So after office, went to Ayala Center to buy them.  Mercury Drug at The Landmark for the ELCA cream and The Landmark's department store for the Aveeno lotion.  I am hiyang with Aveeno.

Then went to Pet Express to schedule Theo for grooming, Mos' for palm-sized cookies to go, before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home