Sunday, July 31, 2022

Emergency Room

 I think I already have fever yesterday.  Also feel I have one when I woke up.  My temperature is 37.6C.

Decided to Makati Medical Center's emergency room.  In the triage, I already told them I suspected UTI.  They took my temperature.  It is 38.2C.  Obviously, they brought me in the room (complete with hepa filter, etc.) for possible COVID-19 suspect because of the fever.  I also have with me my personal air purifier/ plasma sterilizer, which I turned on since I entered the ER.

The following test were performed:

  • Complete blood count (CBC)
  • Creatinine
  • Urinalysis
  • SARS CoV 2 PCR
Result?  UTI.  Was discharged with medicine to be taken for seven (7) days.

Cefuroxime Axetil (Zegen) tablet 500mg, 1 tablet every 12 hours on full stomach for seven (7) days
Tramadol HCL/ paracetamol (Algesia) tablet 37.5mg/325mg, 1 tablet every eight (8) hours for pain

Should rest today and tomorrow.

Will not be going to the office until I get the RT-PCR result.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home