Saturday, June 18, 2022

Preventive Maintenance

My Toyota Avanza is scheduled for its preventive maintenance.  Already made an appointment.  Went to Toyota Manila Bay for it.  Since tomorrow it is Father's Day, they have lots of freebies, which includes snacks, free haircut for fathers, etc.  Edgar, the driver, would have taken the haircut but there were lots in queue.

Since I am already out, because of this pandemic, once I am already out, that's when I do some shopping/ window shopping.  Unlike before when I do so when I just feel like it.  Besides, will buy a cake a s birthday gift for my aunt.  Edgar would bring the gift over.

Decided to go to Ayala Malls Manila Bay.  Luv their automated parking pay station.  LOL

Then, SM Mall of Asia where I bought some items at Uniqlo and was able to buy the cake at Butternut Bakery.


Unfortunately, the screen protector of my mini iPad broke, passed by Cash & Carry to have it replaced before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home