Saturday, July 30, 2022

Wake

Was surprised and saddened to learn that an officemate died last Monday, July 25, 2022.  He was brought to the emergency room but was dead on arrival.  He died of heart attack.  

Decided to go to his wake today at St. Peter's Memorial Chapels in Quezon Avenue.  

Left the condo around 1PM, passed by the office to attach extension board where I can put my keyboard and mouse, then proceeded to the wake.

Stayed there for an hour, prayed a rosary for him.

Passed by the comfort room before leaving the place.  That's when I saw blood in my urine!  

Went first to Glorietta but I am not feeling well already.  Bought supplements at Healthy Options, medicines at Mercury Drug, cookies at Mo' Cookies and milk tea at Tiger Sugar.

Then, proceeded home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home