Saturday, June 25, 2022

Check-up For My Rashes

This time, it is the annual rustproofing and rebuffing of my Toyota Avanza.  It is already scheduled for servicing at Ziebart.  The car has been dropped-off already by Edgar, the driver.  Went there to pay for the services so Edgar can pick it up anytime on Monday.

Did the groceries at The Landmark supermarket, bought cake at Mary Grace in Food Choices at Glorietta 4, bought cookies at Mo' Cookies.

Since I already have an appointment with my dermatologist (she asked me to return after two weeks to check on the progress of my rashes, which disappeared after putting the medicine twice!), was dropped-off at Makati Medical Center while Edgar brings home my purchases.  Informed my doctor that the rashes disappeared after putting the ointment the second time!  😄

Walked to Ayala North Exchange to go to Watsons and Saladstop!, where Edgar picked me up to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home