Saturday, June 11, 2022

Preventive Maintenance, Groceries and Dermatologist

Was able to make an appointment for my Honda HR-V's preventive maintenance and for a dermatologist recommended by my HMO.

The car appointment is at 9AM.  Edgar, the driver, already brought it at Honda Makati very early.  He would just pick me up to go there and pay for the services.  My service advisor called to explain the things that will be done for my car.  Gave my "nod".  Now, I don't have to hurry to meet the 9AM appointment as my car is already being serviced.

Next is at The Landmark supermarket for my groceries.

After doing the groceries, went around for a few to tick off some items.

  • Ballpen and long plastic envelope at Office Warehouse in The Landmark
  • Sandals on sale at Dr. Kong.  I also have my feet tested.  My left foot is normal but my right foot is medium flat-footed.
Then, I was dropped-off at Makati Medical Center.  I was advised to be there between 1PM-2PM.   Showed my dermatologist my hand, explaining the "history" of the rashes and the medications I have taken. 

  • Medicine for the rashes (2% SSA +Clobestasol + Miconazole ointment) to put lightly on the affected area twice a day.  This to be done for seven (7) days.
  • Still use the Aveeno Skin Relief lotion after washing hands.  The lotion can be used in other parts of the body, not just my hands.
  • She suggested to use petroleum jelly on my hands at night, put on the ointment, then wear plastic gloves.  
Will be back after two weeks.

Then, walked to Ayala North Exchange to buy the petroleum jelly at Watsons and salad at Salad Stop!  This is where Edgar, the driver, picked me up to proceed home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home