Saturday, August 13, 2022

CCTV Or IP Camera

Scheduled to fix the IP camera working as CCTV, which I have set-up before, at Zamora parking lot.  Since it would only use small bandwidth as long no one is streaming to view what is being seen by the camera, Edgar allowed me to use their internet connection.

Was at Zamora Parking Lot last Wednesday to set-up the Chromecast they purchase.  It was delivered today.  Will set it up so they can already use it.

Out of the eight IP camera previously installed, only five is working.  So, configured these working cameras and identified the spots would have the working camera.

Since I have an 11AM appointment with my dermatologist, will be back to set-up the remaining IP cameras.  Went to Makati Medical Center for my appointment.

After, went to Glorietta to have a very late lunch.  Had it at Earl of Sandwich.  Have my portable air purifier with me to make me comfortable eating at the mall.  Usually just buy food and eat it at home.

Then, went to Zamora parking lot to finish setting-up the IP cameras.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home