Saturday, August 06, 2022

Groceries Weekend

Schedule for my groceries.  Went to The Landmark supermarket for this.  Would have to be quick as my niece would be using Edgar, the driver, to drive her to SM Mall of Asia for the event she would be attending.

After, went to Mercury Drug to buy Orahex AF.  I gargle as soon as I arrive home as part of my activities to fight COVID-19.  Bought Mo' Cookies palm-sized cookies, and  Mary Grace cake. 

Instead of proceeding home, passed by Zamora parking lot.  Edgar requested that I configure their WiFi router.  His son has been sharing the password that many are riding on their bandwidth.  Some even asks him or his wife to logoff from the network when they experience lag?!  Now, I am the only one to know the password.  I have already set all their devices to connect to their newly configured WiFi router.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home