Monday, January 16, 2023

Bone

Took a leave today to take my second dose of the vaccine for my bones, prolia.  I would be taking it for five (5) years every six (6) months.  Already made an appointment.

Theo also has an appointment with his veterinarian because of his lump.

I was dropped at Makati Medical Center and they (Edgar the driver and Theo) proceeded to the vet.

I was third in line.  As soon as I was finished, Theo is also done.  He is given another medicine.  Hope this will fully dissolve the lump.  Since my niece also need Edgar by 11:30AM, told Edgar to bring Theo home, proceed to Pam's condo while I would be walking to Glorietta.

Went to Greenbelt Chapel then to The Landmark then to Glorietta's Food Choices for a quick lunch at Earl of Sandwich.  Bought calcium citrate, vitamin D3 and cranberry juice at Healthy Options.  Also had salad to-go at SaladStop!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home