Tuesday, January 31, 2023

UTI, Again

Last night, having a pain on my left waist.  Decided to take my temperature.  Reached 38C.  Did not take paracetamol and decided to sleep earlier than my usual.  Also tested for UTI using my kit--one of the band indicated positive (for leukocytes) and the other is negative (for nitrite).

When I woke up, checked my temperature.  It is already 37.4C.  The pain is now slightly in front of the waist (left abdomen).  Asked Edgar to come and was dropped off at Makati Medical Center's emergency room.

Blood and urinary tests were done.  The result?  It is UTI.  Antibiotics and pain reliever was given to me.

Walked my way to Glorietta since not sure if my niece is already done with the services of the driver.  Took a tuna sandwich for my late lunch.  Then, was picked up by Edgar, the driver, and proceeded home.

N.B.  Online deliverance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home