Saturday, January 21, 2023

Groceries

My schedule to buy groceries.  First stop is at The Landmark supermarket to buy groceries for two (2) weeks.  After paying for my purchases, left Edgar, the drive, to bring them to the car while I proceed to buy check off some in my list.

Mercury Drug at Glorietta 3 is closed.  I thought their new site at The Link is already so walked back.  It is still to open.  So decided to buy at their branch in The Landmark.

Remembered that I should buy a replacement for our tongs.  Bought one at The Landmark department store.

Next stop is at SM Makati's Pet Express.  Theo's, the dog, food is not available. 

Now, to buy some dessert.  Cookies at Mo' Cookies in Food Choices, applie pie at Mary Grace, milk tea at Tiger Sugar, and cheddar sausage.

Left Ayala Center to go to Pet Express at SM Hypermarket.  Yes!  They have the Brit Struvite and the Brit Lamb.

Went home.  Edgar brought Theo, the dog, for a walk around the parking lot for his simple exercise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home