Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Yin-Yang

It has been a yin-yang day. (Hmmm... I wonder if I used the word correctly).

Yin (black) -- dark, passive, downward, cold, contracting, weak

Yang (white) -- bright, active, upward, hot, expanding, strong

YIN: Tried drinking hot tea for breakfast... my self-medication for feeling queasy in the stomach the previous day. Looks like error in judgment. Did not eat something with the tea. There's a funny feeling in my stomach the whole morning. Can't describe it. The Graham crackers I was able to ask from my officemate helped a little. But not much.

YANG: Took a half-day off from the office. Will meet my friend from Canada (along with our other friends) for lunch. Lots of things to catch up. That was fun!

YIN: Tried going online but my computer displayed an error regarding audio. Can't seem to be at ease until problem has been solved. Tried uninstalling, then installing, then uninstalling, then installing the audio software. That did it! My OS got corrupted. Now, I have to format my PC! (waaahhhhh!!!!)

YANG: Ahhhh.... Ehhhhh... There seems to be no "yang" for my "yin". Isn't that a bit unfair?

2 Comments:

At 3/17/2005 08:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you are feeling better today. you really have to get that persistent stomachache checked thoroughly. baka kung ano na yan. glad that your PC is ok now. nakapagpost ka na eh. hehehe...

 
At 3/17/2005 09:40:00 AM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

yup! galing nga mag-explain nung doc tungkol dun sa nararamdaman ng stomach ko. c",)

teka, para bang walang ibang PC sa bahay... hehehehe!

pero, k na po yung PC ko. naformat na, install na mga software, yung anti-virus na lang ang ia-update. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home