Saturday, December 31, 2005

Shake, Rattle and Roll 2k5

Last day of the year, decided to watch another MMFF entry. And afterwhich, attend the Mass. At least, I won't be shocked to my wits everytime a firecracker is exploded when I go to and from Church for midnight Mass.

Shake, Rattle and Roll 2k5 is supposedly a horror/comedy film. I was definitely shocked that I finished the film without walking out... hehehe! My niece let out some giggles because of ka-corny-han, even to how some of the actors in the film acted out. The movie is a trio of short stories titled "Halimaw sa Poso", "Aquarium" and "Lihim ng San Juaquin".

After the movie, we have extra time for my niece to buy a gift for a friend. Then, we had dinner at heaven 'n eggs after the Mass.

4 Comments:

At 1/02/2006 07:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow ang dami mo napanood ah. definitely this movie is not for me. alam mo naman ayoko ng horror. :P kahit pa na may halong comedy yan. di ko talaga carry. hahaha..happy new year friendship.

 
At 1/02/2006 09:13:00 AM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

hehehe! paano naman,natapos na yung World Pyro Olympics, kaya balik uli sa movies.. kaya naman namin watch yun, parang nde namin feel mag-watch ng mga fantasy. ;)

 
At 1/03/2006 10:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lahat ata ng entries eh pinanood?ala bang rated r na movie last dec?,,,,,,rac

 
At 1/03/2006 10:44:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

wala po. either thriller, horror, comedy, fantasy o drama yung theme ng movies.. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home