Tuesday, December 27, 2005

World Pyro Olympics: Day Two

At exactly 5PM, left the office so I can arrive home early and be on my way to The Esplanade to watch the pyrotechnic artistry of Germany and Korea, the two countries slated to do their fireworks display tonight.

Click on the image to see a bigger picture

Korea

Germany

Inspite of the rains, there are still a lot of people who went to watch the fireworks display. As expected, because of the rains, there were technical problems. Thus, the first pyrotechnic show for the night was delayed by an hour. The bands who were supposed to entertain the audience was not able to do their repertoire.

Yet still, the people stood their ground and waited for the fireworks display. And that included us (me, my niece and Manong)! hehehe! With people stuck on the same predicament, you get to chat and meet new people while trying to get cover from the rains. Anyway, the wait is well worth it.

So far, from the four countries I've seen, Australia is still on top of my list. c",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home