Saturday, December 24, 2005

King Kong

A day before Christmas, decided to go to the mall to have the pictures I took of my nephew's birthday and my brother's Christmas party for his staff developed. I also have my niece tag along with this little "errand".

But first, dropped by the cemetery to light some candles and say some prayers for my mom. Then, we proceeded to the mall to have the pictures developed. Since we can get them after an hour, we had our lunch first at Italianni's. We had Grilled Pork Chops Au Poivre, Fresh Mango Shake and Dalandan.

(Note: Sam of Pinoy Big Brother was on the table next to ours. Been nagging my niece to take his picture with her mobile phone since it won't be that obvious if she was the one taking his picture. She's rather adamant about it since, according to her, it would be obvious. Surely, she can pretend she was sending an SMS? Bottomline, no picture. Anyway, I have TXTed all those I know who have a crush on Sam that we're having lunch with him... on separate tables! hehehe!)


We then watched King Kong after picking up the pictures. The movie is a remake. First, it was shown in 1933; then, in 1976. With the advancement in film-making, the new King Kong movie would have something new to offer. The set is great as it tries to get the mood of that time. I have not watched the first two films but I know that King Kong would die in the end. But inspite of it, I still shed a tear (and so does my niece). And for that greedy director (played by Jack Black), you can't help but be mad at him. And I disagree with his statement that "The airplanes did not kill him, beauty did". In the first place if he did not bring King Kong to the city, he would not die as he did.

After the movie, heard some activity where the Mass was being held. When I asked last week if there will be a Mass today, Customer Service informed me that the Mass will only be held at Greenbelt Chapel around 8PM. When we asked them (Customer Service) today after our lunch, they told us that there will be a Mass at Glorietta around 7PM. Good thing the movie ended around 5PM and we were near where the Mass is being held. The Christmas Mass at Glorietta started 5PM.

3 Comments:

At 12/27/2005 08:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

asteeg. movie galore ka na naman ateng! hehehe

i stayed at home with my kids. don't have househelp coz she won't home to her province to spend the holidays. cooked noche buena for them that they ate during dinner. ;-)

 
At 12/27/2005 08:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah..that's weird kinorek ko na yung wrong grammar nagreflect pa din. tsk tsk tsk...may moomoo ata dito..:P

 
At 12/27/2005 01:12:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

mukha kulang ka sa tulog. kailangan ko pa analyze yung grammar mo... bwa-ha-ha-ha!

nde naman kaya sinulat lang na "sel", eh, si bespwen mo pala yung nagpost?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home