Saturday, January 21, 2006

Trip to Underworld

My aim, that at least once a year, to visit a place I have never been to is finally taking shape. It is Boracay this year! I was able to get a free hotel accommodation at Club Panoly. Thus, my expenses for the trip would only include my fare. Then, this morning, there was an ad in the newspaper about a promo of Cebu Pacific where their fares are cut almost half! If that is not a sign, I don't know what is... (humming) My niece, who I promised to bring along when I go to Boracay, and I would be walking the white beach in May... (humming again)


But first, checked online the cost of the fare when we take Philippine Airlines. (whistles in surprise) Left the house and remembered about Cebu Pacific. SMSed my niece to check the website of Cebu Pacific. The fare for two passengers is reasonable (because of their promo). Then, I recalled that there is a direct flight to Caticlan via Asian Spirit. Went to their ticket office to inquire. (whistles again) Their fare is cheaper than Philippine Airlines with the former's promo but more expensive versus Cebu Pacific's. So, it would be Cebu Pacific for us! Must remember to reserve online when I get back home tonight...

Then, watched Underworld: Evolution. This is the sequel to the movie Underworld. The war between the aristocratic Death Dealers (vampires) and the barbaric Lycans (werewolves) continues. In the midst of this war are two lovers: Selene, the vampire heroine, and Michael, the Lycan hybrid. Tracing their bloodlines explains how the ancient feud had started. Like the first movie, there are lots of action, blood (of course) and gore.

After the movie, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Pancake.

2 Comments:

At 1/23/2006 02:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow naman me planned trip na sya,uhmm,dito sa diego di ka pa nakakarating di ba?di ka pupunta dito?turuan kita kung pano,hehehhehehehehe,kayalang alang chatting dito eh,,,rac

 
At 1/23/2006 04:30:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

ayaw ko dyan, spokening dollar ang gastos. hehehe!

at least yung sa Boracay, merong promo sa fare, kaya "go" kami.

teka, pwede naman chat dyan, di ba? may bayad nga lang... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home