Monday, January 09, 2006

Additional Clutter

Brought in the office an additional clutter for my desk. Know what it is? c",)


It took me sometime last Saturday to find a travel-size magnetic sketchboard. The only item I can find has Dora as the character... :p

Now, why would I need a magnetic sketchboard in the office? One, something to write a note to where I was in case somebody drops by my desk and look for me. Two, it would save on paper and ink. Three, it would save on paper and ink when I doodle. ;)

I also brought the 20Q in the office today. And it was an instant hit! An officemate is even thinking of buying one. Guess, am a trendsetter... LOL.

2 Comments:

At 1/13/2006 09:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

para di ka madisturb pag natutulog during break????? di ba napasyal ka nman pag break mo?dapat dalhin mo yan pag visit mo kingdom mo,hehehehehehehehehehe,rac

 
At 1/13/2006 10:03:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

nde nga po. kapag punta ako sa kingdom ko, lagay ko dun "visiting my kingdom". eh, di alam agad nung naliligaw sa desk ko kung nasaan ako. :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home