Tuesday, October 10, 2006

...Second Day

Woke up from the ringing of my mobile phone. And I thought I would be "free" of office issues as this would be the second day of my short vacation... Na-ah!

Even after announcing that I would be on leave and have assigned my officer-in-charge (OIC), they still woke me up at 4AM! Tsk! Tsk! I wonder how would they feel if I wake them up when they were supposed to be on their vacation? Haayyyy...

After trying to solve their problem, went back to bed. Thus, woke up nearly lunch time. That's savings from having my breakfast. c",)

After lunch (we had the leftovers from last night), went online and decided to spend the rest of the day watching DVDs. And to make things cozy, it was raining outside! Well, I think the rest of the day would just be perfect inspite of the call which disturbed my sleep this morning. (Whistles)

2 Comments:

At 10/10/2006 11:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe,next time po after mo mag leave ng msgs,eh di palitan mo na sim mo and bilin mo sa kahit sino senyo pag call sa landline nyo and hanap ka sabihn na ikaw eh nagpunta sa isang place where communication is impossible

 
At 10/10/2006 11:58:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

hindi ko po binibigay ang landline ko... yun po ang wise decision para walang chance gisingin ako. kasi, kung nde sinasagot ang tawag sa mobile phone, pwedeng sabihin, low batt! c",)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home