Saturday, November 04, 2006

The Marine

The movies which opened this week does not excite me. Have to make do with the action, drama, thriller movie (The Marine) which starred a wrestler--learned that he is a wrestler from my niece...


John Triton (John Cena) is a marine who was sent home. He gets back in action when his wife (Kelly Carlson) gets kidnapped by a murderous gang who robbed for diamonds led by Rome (Robert Patrick). He took upon himself to get his wife back, his most important mission yet.

The movie is definitely action, from start to finish. I just wonder, what will happen to John (in terms of the Law) as he left several people dead on his wake as he tried to get his wife from Rome's hands.

After the movie, strolled around the mall. Bought myself a CD/DVD shredder. Don't ask me why, but what I am sure of, no one can retrieve the data I stored in my CD and/or DVD in case I decide to throw it away...

Then, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at heaven 'n eggs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home