Saturday, October 14, 2006

Till I Met You

Was able to have my niece tag along while I spend the day at the mall.


Our first stop is the moviehouse. Watched Till I Met You, starring Robin Padilla and Regine Velasquez. It is a comedy, romance, drama(?) movie. It is about Luisa (Regine Velasquez), an ambitious social climber, who managed to catch for herself an old rich man, Senor Manuel (Eddie Garcia), who thinks that she is wife material. Senor Manuel and Luisa went to the former's hacienda to marry and stay there for good. But Senor Manuel's right-hand man, Gabriel (Robin Padilla), sees through the intentions of Luisa for marrying Senor Manuel. When Senor Manuel has to leave town urgently, he entrusts Luisa to Gabriel. That's when the two find themselves falling for each other.

The movie is Pinoy-na-Pinoy. I was able to predict what will happen next. But inspite of it, enjoyed myself. (The trick in enjoying a film is not to expect much. hehehehe!) The audience was astounded when the last scene is the bus leaving and the credits were shown after. Everyone responded in chorus, "Ganun lang?!Ano nangyari?" hehehehe! I won't say what happened next. (winks) And... I agree with Gabriel's decision, who was treated like a son by Senor Manuel.

After the movie, we had our late lunch at Chef d' Angelo. Stopped by F&C Jewelry to buy the earrings on sale (30% off) as a birthday gift to myself. Then, we started looking for my niece's gift for her classmate. Was able to buy at Toy Kingdom. We then just strolled around Glorietta to while the hours away before the 5PM Mass.

That's when I remembered that Olay is having a promo called "Skin Discovery Weekend". We first stopped at my suki where I buy computer games then proceeded to SM Department Store where Olay is having their promo. Both my niece and I had our skin analyzed. And the result? My skin texture is 10 years younger than my age! YO! Hehehe!

We then attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at The Pancake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home