Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year!!!

I must have been tired without realizing it because I woke up late today. It must be due to the (mis)adventure at Enchanted Kingdom. I would normally wake up early so that I will be the first to buy "round" things/food to be set on the dining table.

Inspite of it, was able to buy the food that I want. Then, I must have slept the whole part of the day... Tsk! Tsk!


But, made sure I would be awake when the year changes. Thus, set-up the Magic Sing so that we can sing our hearts out while we wait for 12 midnight. Also, put coins by the window and the doors, even on the bed (under my pillows) wishing for money to flow in and nakahiga sa pera... LOL

And at midnight, firecrackers sounded (from Chinese belief that it would ward off evil/bad luck) and fireworks lit the skies.

Here's hoping that the coming year would shower us all with blessings, cheers, answered prayers and wondrous deeds. Happy New Year!!! c",)

2 Comments:

At 1/04/2007 12:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kakagutom nman nung xmas party namin dami ding handa kaso kinain ko yung pansit and yung mahablanca and rice pudding,miss ko na chinese foods

 
At 1/04/2007 12:34:00 AM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

hehe! kasi naman baka lagi konti kain mo dinner kaya mabilis ka magutom. o kaya naman, sanay ka na na lagi ka kain midnight snack... c",)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home