Sunday, December 10, 2006

Rainy Sunday

Typhoon Seniang (international name: Utor) is also felt here... providing a bed weather.

Would have liked to stay home in bed but I have to go to Glorietta to pick up my order, bring it to the office and distribute. This way, when they arrive tomorrow morning, they'll see it already on their desk. c",)

Good thing, I was able to borrow my brother's driver as traveling from Glorietta to the office and back to Glorietta is a breeze... or rainy would be more apt?

Considering the weather is rainy, there are lots of cars leading to the mall, and there are lots of people in the mall. I guess because Christmas is nearing and they still have to buy their gifts. At least, slowly but surely, I have already ticked-off a lot in my list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home