Friday, February 23, 2007

Looney Friday

Being a Friday, we would not be in our office uniforms. So, I'll be in my Friday "uniform" of pants and blouse with either my short leather boots or my brown "Cherie" shoes that looks like a a loafer but is not. Hehehe! Thus, automatically wore the loafer that is not a loafer.

Mid-morning, while on the phone, that's when I noticed that both shoe has a slit on its side, as if a knife cut the leather. Even the person I'm talking to on the phone learned that my shoes needs repair as I reacted as soon as I saw it! LOL.

Lunch time, immediately went to Ayala Center to buy me a pair. Bought one from Naturalizer and wore the pair as soon as I bought them. Hehehe!


After office, with my new shoes, walked from the office to Ayala Center. The shoes sure feels good! Hehehe! Went immediately to Glorietta Activity Center where a show of Looney Tunes will begin at exactly 6PM. There were already a lot of kids (and kids-at-heart) there. After the show, the kids were able to go on stage and have their pictures taken with Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Sylvester, Tazmania and Marvin the Martian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home